Getting More from
Intended AudienceThis course is intended for Confluence Space and Instance Administrators or anybody who wants to understand how to use, create and apply Comala Document Management across a space or instance. You should be an intermediate/advanced user of Confluence with, at a minimum, prior experience and/or a good understanding of Administrating Spaces in Confluence.
CoursewareMaterials will be provided in English prior to your training.
Online training sessions cost $1500USD per course, for up to nine people.
PrerequisitesA good working knowledge of Confluence and its basic administrative functions is recommended and some previous experience of Comala Document Management. An understanding of the basic concepts of Comala workflows - states, transitions and approvals is required. It is recommended that attendees undertake the Getting Started with Comala Document Management prior to this course. Confluence administrative experience and an understanding of macro notation are not essential but would be helpful.
- Introduction to Comala Document Management
- How to create and build flexible and portable workflows
- Comala Document Management and your team
- Enhanced reviews
- automatic task creation and assignment
- triggers and custom notifications
- Advanced approvals and triggers
- Creating flexible and responsive workflows using value references
- Dynamic reports from workflows
- Global and Space administration and configuration for workflows
- Managing and applying workflows to your content
Fill out the form below to request a training session for your team.
Other Training Options
PRODUCTS ATLASSIAN, ENHANCED
Transform the way you manage your content. Manage, review and approve your Confluence Cloud pages.
Transform the way you manage your content. Manage, review and approve your Confluence Data Center pages.
Get the bigger picture in JIRA. Visualize and manage your JIRA issues through customizable boards.
Control your publications. Publish, synchronize and organize content, from drafts to public pages.
Rank your bugs, features or any issue to definitively define priorities, ease agile planning, and deliver increased business value.