Service Level Agreement
Comalatech is committed to delivering a quality support experience for our customers. When you make a support request, we will respond within the next business day. From our offices in Spain and Canada, we strive to completely resolve every request as fast as we can. Please note, we will do our best to perform support activities in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, but we are not responsible for delays on the client’s side, or those caused by third parties.
Comalatech’s business hours are Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM PST. Comalatech is closed on major Canadian holidays.
- Tickets submitted at https://comalatech.jira.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
- Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD SUPPORT INCLUDES
- Help with issues during installation
- Help troubleshooting problems
- Help identifying work-arounds
STANDARD SUPPORT EXCLUSIONS
Given the nature of some of our products, some users may need extra help beyond what we can consider standard support. Examples of items excluded:
- Product Training
- Workflow design
- Product Integration
- Custom or not supported themes
For an additional cost, Comalatech can assist with Workflows training and design; visit the Services page on our website for more information. For all other services we will be happy to refer you to other Atlassian Partners for this kind of help.
WHERE WE CANNOT HELP YOU
- If you are using a version of Confluence or Jira version which has not been formally released or supported by our add-ons
- If you are using a version of Confluence or Jira version no longer supported by Atlassian
- If you don’t have an active subscription or maintenance license
- Troubleshooting problems related to underlying Confluence or Jira problems
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Besides English, we also speak Spanish, and heck, even Catalan! You can request help in any of these other languages (may delay initial response time), but we usually respond in English.