Being a Comalatechie means joining a team that is dedicated, innovative, diverse, and above all fun. Think you would be a fit in our unique culture? Check out our current openings below.
WHAT WE OFFER
At the core of Comalatech is a dedication to building great online collaboration tools. We don't just create these tools, we use them every day to communicate with our team.
We respect the cost of living of our globally distributed team. We pay a competitive salary relevant to your location.
PAID TRAINING ASSISTANCE
We want team members who are motivated to learn. To that end we will contribute to approved training courses, seminars, and events.
A THRIVING CULTURE
We might be separated by distance, but we come together remotely to form a group that's a little crazy, a little different, and a lot of fun.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & VACATION
In addition to our competitive salary offerings, we also provide additional health benefits and vacation time commensurate with your education, experience, and geographic location.
A DIVERSE TEAM
Some organizations talk diversity, but Comalatech lives it. We hire people from a variety of backgrounds in order to augment our already fun and unique culture.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Experienced Software Engineer - Bilbao Office
We need an experienced Software Developer to help us build apps in our Bilbao Office
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Comalatech’s Bilbao office is looking for an Software Developer to help our growing team. With progressively more people working remotely, our tools are more useful than ever, and it is critical we keep improving them. If you have a sharp mind and a passion for solving problems, it could be a great fit for you.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Implement product features
- Ensure that what is implemented meets the software requirements
- Write test cases
- Follow the prescribed development processes
- Assist on Release Management procedures
What do we expect from you?
- Help your teammates succeed
- Identify and properly communicate risks and areas of improvement
- Provide feedback and suggestions on technical and non-technical issues, through conversations/chats/comments
- Help customers troubleshoot their bugs, on a rotating basis
- Be aware of Atlassian’s initiatives and most recent developments
Comalatech develops top-selling apps for Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence, leading tools for software development and collaboration. Our products, including the award-winning app Comala Document Management, enhance teamwork for thousands of businesses across the world. We provide collaboration, document management, and agile solutions to organizations ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500’s.
Comalatech is a global technology company with team members based in Canada, Australia and Spain. Founded in 2007, our steady profits have been reinvested into organic growth alongside meaningful charitable contributions. We are big enough that you’ll have room to grow with us, but small enough that you can still make a difference.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with an international team and global customers from our Bilbao development hub
- Remote work flexibility, although we expect you to come work in the office on a regular basis (and our office is amazing: @comalatechteam on Instagram)
- An environment where you can thrive, learn and apply new technologies and techniques
- An annual sport allowance to help you keep a great work/life balance
- Summer schedule for you to fully enjoy the sun
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Using frameworks such as Spring, Typescript, React/Redux, nodejs, Heroku and AWS
- Understanding the development lifecycle (Build/Commit/Test)
- Practicing Agile Development
- Knowing Atlassian tools and frameworks (Plugin, Connect, Forge)
- Writing and speaking in English
BONUS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A skillful Software Developer with a minimum of 5 years experience
- A team player
- A great communicator
- An adaptable and responsive person
- A creative mind
HOW TO APPLY
Send your PDF Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Comalatech is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. Agencies need not apply.