Service Level Agreement
Once a support request to Comalatech has been created, we will make our best-effort to respond to your request within the next business day. We strive to respond to your request as fast as possible and, as a small company, we especially appreciate your patience. Comalatech will use reasonable efforts to perform the Support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement and is not responsible for delays caused by the Client or for reasons beyond Comalatech’s control.
Comalatech’s business hours are Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM PST. Comalatech is closed on major Canadian holidays.
- Tickets submitted at https://comalatech.jira.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
- Emails sent to email@example.com
Requests made through our open community forum will be responded on a best-effort basis. We do not offer phone support.
STANDARD SUPPORT INCLUDES
- Help with issues during installation
- Help troubleshooting problems
- Help identifying work-arounds
STANDARD SUPPORT EXCLUSIONS
Given the nature of some of our products, some users may need extra help beyond what we can consider standard support. Examples of items excluded:
- Product Training
- Workflow design
- Product Integration
- Custom or not supported themes
We will be happy to refer you to other Atlassian Partners for this kind of help.
WHERE WE CANNOT HELP YOU
- If you are using a version of Confluence or Jira version which has not been formally released or supported by our add-ons
- If you are using a version of Confluence or Jira version no longer supported by Atlassian
- If you don’t have an active subscription or maintenance license
- Troubleshooting problems related to underlying Confluence or Jira problems
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Besides English, we also speak Spanish, and heck, even Catalan! You can request help in any of these other languages (may delay initial response time), but we usually respond in English.